Below is information for all those who depend on S.N.A.P. Benefits.
DUE TO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN, YOUR FEBRUARY SNAP BENEFITS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON YOUR EBT (PA ACCESS CARD) by the end of the day on Friday, JANUARY 18, 2019.
- These are your February benefits coming early – they are not a bonus.
- You WILL NOT receive additional benefits in the month of February.
- USDA has directed all states to issue February benefits early – you will not be getting additional SNAP benefits until March at the earliest.
- New applications for SNAP are still being accepted and processed during the rest of January and during February. Eligible applicants who submit all required paperwork promptly will receive February benefits.
- If you are a current SNAP participant and do not receive your February benefits by the end of the day on Friday, January 18th, you may have paperwork due or an interview to complete. Please contact the Customer Service Center to check (in Philadelphia: 215-560-7226; statewide: 877-395-8930).
- If you live in southeastern PA (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery or Philadelphia counties) and have questions, call the Coalition Against Hunger’s SNAP hotline: 215-430-0556.